Thursday, February 17, 2011

French bebe style * Laduree inspired...

I Love Laduree & all its Lovely inspiration.

All the way from France...
Special delivery

Ladurée
****

Home of the World Famous Macaroons

Everything they create
is simply devine.
Everything in their bakery
to
their packaging 
&
Window displays

The colors
 Style
ribbons
touches of gold
pedestals
fancy papers
dreamy colors
one of a kind
yummy chocolates
slices of magic
decadence
pure heaven
Dreamy colors to inspire
the colors
for
my little boxes.
Sweet petite designs
to
simply
make little ones smile.
DREAM
I have always seem to drift towards these color choices 
when I desgn for little ones.
Of course I paint with other colors
however,
I tend to favor the soft dreamy colors with 
a whitewash & touch of gold to the edges.
I like my designs to be reminiscent
of Once Upon A Time
somewhere perhaps from
a little French Boutique.
Where only the privileged
shopped for the little royal princess.
I dare to DREAM
&
My dreams are of the little Princess
whom had only the best
one of a kind
designs from the most creative all
over the World.



layers of ruffles
&
pink organza
flowers
&
roses with pearls
gold charms
French sayings



Little French Inspired keepsake boxes
Wish Upon a Star
keep your secrets & wishes
Best Friend boxes
hidden treasures









These boxes are not finished yet.
Just a little sneak peek.
They need a little bit more fluff & sparkle.
I do love them.
Pretty little accent pieces for a Girls bedroom.
Surround your precious ones
with pieces of Magic
to start them
off to the land of
Wondermint ~
Dreams
Best Friend Gifts.
Baby showers.
Just to say
I LOVE YOU.
XOXO
whatever the reason...
I hope you enjoy them 
&
cherish them.

A little gift from me to you.

mon amour,
Joelle xoxo
via:1 2 3 4

No comments:

Post a Comment