Thursday, February 17, 2011

Starting all over....



I am starting all over once again.
New life.
New city.
New ideas.
New ME.
Wish me & my 5 daughters Luck.
We need it more now than ever.
I am now on my own after 20 years of being a stay at home mom.
I have no clue what I am going to do to support us all 
but I have faith.
I believe in me 
&
have many wonderful creative souls 
out there that Inspire me.

This  blog will be all about
charming & Lovely designs.
Little things that make everything
much more prettier
in your life.
Wonderful
yet simple.

Shabby chic
Girly
Posh & pretty
French Inspired
My Love of everything White
All shades of white
laces & vintage trims
soft blush
pink ice
crystals
tarnished silver
chippy paint
patina
old world charm
salvaged materials:
wood, silks,old velvets, metals
turning junk into Posh pretties
nursery design
child decor
lovely home ideas
romantic settings
hope
Love
Inspiration
& so much more....
for 20 something years,
my therapy
my friends
my life
my imagination
This is me... what I know.
what I Love.

Help me find a way to support my family by using it all.
This is a new chapter, another blog
My life of Couture Kisses.... 
I truly put Love into everything I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment